I'm in LOVE




If you've been on any social media networks, I'm sure you, just like me, were inundated with all the fashions of #FashionWeek.  Well, that included all the new bridal fashions by #Amsale, #MoniqueHuiller, etc... As engagement season approaches, although it seems like engagement season is ALL year, I've seen the MOST creative marriage proposals, and as the summer wedding season drew to an end, I witnessed in person, in #MunaluchiBride magazine, some of the most elegant and unique decor in my life.  I've been and surrounded by a multitude of love expressions, and I'm IN LOVE with all of them.

So, if you're looking for some inspiration - engagement, decor, bridal fashions, here are some of my favorites as this 10th month of #2018 begins, and I'm sure there's much more to come before the year is over:

1.  Check out the Instagram account @howheasked? Amazing #wedding #proposals, some done in spite of life's dire circumstances but full of #love, #tears, and #joy, plus @shesaidyes features how she said #yes, unique #wedding #processionals, and the #emotions from the #firstlook.  I'm IN love with ALL the posts on this account.

2. Did you see the singer #Tank and @zenafoster wedding? Well @blackbride1998 featured a photo from their recent #nuptials, which were #AH-MAZING (my word of #2018). @blackbride1998 showcases numerous photos of #weddinginspiration from around the world, and I absolutely love all that they feature through their account  - #BlackLove showcased in grand style!

3. @AislePerfect has published some of the most breathtaking #WeddingDecor I've seen.  There are so MANY floral variations, #ChivariChairs, white dance floors, floral overheads, etc...need some #weddingdecor inspiration?  This is a great account to start pinning to your #Pinterest boards.


4.   And always the classy publication @MunaluchiBride that showcases #Love from all around the world. I don't know HOW they narrow their choices for each publication.  I'm in LOVE with the overall magazine, the layout, the vibrant photos showcasing stories of couples - how they met, their engagements, and their preparations for the big day.  My favorite?  The cover of the #Summer issue featuring #SydelLeeCurry now #SydelCurryLee and her handsome husband #DamionLee - Young, beautiful, genuine love.  Now you see why I consistently use the #IloveLOVE hashtag...

So, whatever stage you're in for planning - beginning, middle or completely done - you're sure to find some inspiration or tips from these accounts and there are probably others, so feel free to post in the comments those accounts; I need more IG accounts to follow 😉  So, I guess you can surmise that I'm just in love with #Love and there's nothing you can do about it! 😍

Let's spread the word all over the world about #BreastCancerAwareness and help fight #BreastCancer  I'm wearing #pink everyday for the #PinkaDayChallenge to do my part in helping to #BeatCancer! Follow my #PinkaDayChallenge on IG @lorrilewis 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waldenwoods Love Celebration with the Keller and Kus Families

Wedding Insights from an English Educator

Are you an Encore Bride?